- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Mention 7 random things about yourself
- List the rules
- Pass on the award to 15 bloggers
- Inform the 15 bloggers by commenting on their blogs
I am so humbled and honored to have been chosen by Veronica of Agujas, the Art of Knitting and Karen of The Sweaty Knitter to receive the Versatile Blogger Award. You ladies rock and so do your blogs!
So with that being said, there are rules to follow for the Versatile Blogger Award. I must pass the award on to 15 other bloggers, that in itself is a hard task as there are so many wonderful folks out there. But, here it goes:
- Confessions of a Graveyard Gypsy
- Eskimimi Makes -
- How the West Was Spun
- Knitting to Stay Sane
- The Sweaty Knitter
- The Modern Home Economist
- The Pomegranate Chronicles
- Susan B Anderson
- Buttonwood Cottage
- Sand and Sky Creations
- Robin Ulrich Studio
- Small Things
- Fiber Fool
- Homespun Living
These blogs are so well-rounded and offer not only knitting, but many other wonderful crafts.
Now I must list 7 random things about myself. This will be fun, not to mention interesting.
- I love to eat vanilla ice cream with a dollop of peanut butter on top.
- My parents have called me Charlie since I an remember because I use to always say “Good Grief”, just like Charlie Brown.
- Star Gate is my all time favorite movie and I’ve watched it at least 100 times.
- I thought by the time I was in my 30′s, earth as we know it would be gone and we would be wondering the galaxies aboard space crafts.
- Growing up my Mom would only fix popcorn when it rained.
- I cast on my knitting very funny as I’m a self-taught knitter.
- My hubby and I were married after only knowing each other for 2 weeks. We’re celebrating our 17th year of marriage this year.
Over my last four years of blogging I’ve met incredible women, and even men, who are talented and so inspiring. Thank you again for this award !