Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~ Ginny from Small Things
It’s been a wild last six days as my Mom has been recovering from a stroke but I’m happy to report that she’s doing much better. It’s tough seeing things happen to ones parents but I have found that the power of prayer is a remarkable thing, my Mom’s speedy recovery is evidence of that.
Since I’ve been in and out of hospitals this month with issues with both sets of parents, I’ve managed to make remarkable progress on Vodka Lemonade cardigan. This morning I bound off the body and will be starting the sleeves.
As far a reading is concerned, I finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and now I’m reading book two, Catching Fire. I also picked up the latest issues of Victoria (Special British Issue), Love of Knitting Fall 2012, Knit Scene Fall 2012 and Knit ‘n Style Fall 2012. I’ve found several projects in the knitting magazines that I’ve fallen in love with and have to share these few:
- Terra Linda Cardigan by Rosemary Hill (Knit Scene)
- Agnes Pullover by Ruth Garcia-Alcantud (Knit Scene)
- Cable Best Vest by Heather Lodinsky (Knit ‘n Style)
- Ivy Cardigan by Helene Rush (Knit ‘n Style)
- Angled Cardigan by Mary Anne Oger (Knit ‘n Style)
- Early Frost by Tabetha Hedrick (Love of Knitting)
- Weekend Swoncho by Barbara Condon and Kathleen England (Love of Knitting)
I have a few projects being lined up for fall knitting, one is a cardigan for my Mom.
What are reading and knitting?