The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 130,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 6 days for that many people to see it.
I also did pretty darn good with my personal goals for 2013 and have already starting thinking about 2014. So, let’s see how I did for the year ….
- I vowed to stash bust and I’ve done a fairly good job at that this year, and I’ve coded my projects as “stashbust” on my Ravelry projects page.
- I have discovered that wearing hand knit socks make one feel cozy. With that in mind, I plan to knit at least four pairs of socks this year.
- Sweaters are a must in my wardrobe this year, as well as vests and cardigans. Since I have plenty of yarn in my stash, this year I plan to focus on knitting at least two pullover sweaters, two cardigans and three vests. I’ve started matching patterns with stash yarn and needless to say my Ravelry queue is growing by leaps and bounds.
- KALs are a great way to have fun but I need to make sure before I join a KAL, it’s really something I want to pursue and really want to challenge myself to knit. Mystery KALs will be the ticket for me this year ~ everyone needs a bit of mystery in their lives, right?
- Spinning down my fiber stash is a huge thing for me this year. With the help of my two spinning pals, I know I can be motivated to achieve this goal.
- Complete at least two embroidery projects Well that didn’t happen, maybe next year
- Complete at least two quilting projects – wall quilts and runners will be my focus this year. Goal Met: I made a small lap quilt and a table runner
- Learning is an on-going goal for me and I’ve already signed up with two new Craftsy classes that I can’t wait to start. Well that didn’t happen, maybe next year
- I plan provide more reviews for books, fibers and yarns, as well as other fun crafts that I might decide to learn . Update: Goal met!
Wow, I actually did pretty good considering this year!